"BASIC COURSE OF AUTOCAD® 2D "
- Free online now! -
Site that offers a basic AutoCAD training, to read for free online or buy an e-Book.
The simplest and cheapest solution among the CAD courses.
Learn to use 2D CAD in a fast and cheap way!
Just follow the course suggested in this site and learn quickly the basics to work
with this fantastic design software, all while remaining seated in front of your PC!
What you can do :
Contains a description of additional features!
WHO SHOULD STUDY THIS COURSE ?
The basic course is open to all interested parties who wish to learn the basics of AutoCAD, which are essential in order to start drawing with this powerful design software.
WHAT IT TACHES?
The aim of the course is to teach the concepts and use of key commands of Autocad, enough to run and print technical drawings in 2D.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?- Learn to use Autocad from scratch in a simple and independent way - Learn quickly thanks to step by step command- Acquire knowledge of basic functions for 2d- Improve your technical skills, so your personal curriculum- You can have new opportunity in many fields of application
SCHEDULE OF THE COURSE:
- Part 1: Managing the Autocad and preliminary settings
- Part 2 : How to start drawing
- Part 3 : How to use object snap and the editing tools
- Part 4: Learn how to use the forms of design
- Part 5: How to Set Object Properties
- Part 6: How to add text and dimensions to drawings
- Part 7: How to print our work
- Part 8: Overview of the Autocad 2010/2012
- Minimal computer skills and use of Windows
- It's necessary to install a copy of the software on the PC to be able to exercise. The program installation is not covered within the course.
- If you do not have a copy of the program you can download the free trial version of Autocad LT, on site: www.autodesk.com
The current release of the program sold by Autodesk, Inc is the 2015.
Among the various versions the most economical is AutoCAD LT® a complete solution designed for professional 2D drawing applications.